Senior Living and Care Homes
Mills Estate Villa Assisted Living Community San Mateo, CA
Mills Estate Villa
Managed by CiminoCare
Assisted Living Community
San Mateo, CA
Mills Estate Villa, located in San Mateo County, is a licensed assisted living community that provides specially designed housing with just the right balance of supportive services and health-related care. Programs and services are uniquely designed to honor and promote the individual needs of our residents to experience the highest possible level of dignity, respect, and independence.
A community of 47 residents, Mills Estate Villa features both private and shared rooms as well as lovely gardens and a courtyard that provide a serene location for visiting and outdoor activities.
Our assisted living community is located in Burlingame just outside of San Mateo. It is easily accessible from Interstate 101 and the El Camino Real, just south of the San Francisco Airport and north of the San Mateo-Hayward Bridge. It is near Mills-Peninsula Health Services as well as BART and Caltrain stations.
Benefits of our San Mateo CA Assisted Living Community:
• Safe, home-like environment with 24-hour staffing and care
• Rooms are equipped with in-room call systems
• Private and shared furnished rooms with flexibility to personalize and decorate
• Caring and professional staff – extensively trained caregivers and staff longevity set our communities apart
• A robust life enrichment program allowing residents to continually participate in enjoyable pastimes, socialization, and engaging activities
• Three balanced and tasty meals served daily, along with between-meal options
• Lovely gardens and a courtyard provide a serene location for outdoor activities
• Housekeeping, linen/laundering, maintenance, and other services provided
• All rooms are wired for cable and private telephone
• Arranged transportation to medical appointments
• Optional licensed professionals can provide supplemental care, including on-site hospice for terminally ill residents
• Family members and friends are invited and encouraged to participate in the many community events and celebrations
• Short-term respite care is available so family caregivers can take a vacation, travel or take a break from these responsibilities
Find us on Facebook